Since I am tired of writing thinking about the state of my uterus and what it may or may not be doing (which hasn’t been helped by the fact that Nurse to a T did not freaking call me back today so I have to wait until tomorrow to even see about seeing Dr. Uterus – argh!), I will regale you with little bits ‘o nothing from my day.
* I would sincerely like to apologize to anyone who ever pulled up at a stop light next to me between the time when I was 16 to about 22 since I would blast my music with abandon and probably drive anyone over the age of 22 batshit crazy. I got my karma smack today while I was sitting next to an extremely annoying car with the base pounding at the world’s longest light. And, I was trying to listen to a lovely classical piece by the Swedish Mozart. Yes, I have become my parents.
* Family Guy is absolute perfection.
* I cannot seem to figure out how to finish the bag I’m making. The instructions are rather illogical and the pictures are not particularly helpful.
* Baking brownies smell really good.
* I missed the premiere of Entourage last night. But, HBO will play it 50 times between now and next Sunday, so I am guaranteed to see it.
As I said, nothin’ from nothin’ leaves nothin’.