Heather at Production, Not Reproduction has created a fine meme, perfect for that evening post to round out my NaBloPoMo roster without requiring a great deal of coherent thought. Here goes.
Five Things I Should Know How to Do But Don’t:
1) Put on eyeshadow. Seriously, I am clueless. I just started wearing mascara regularly about a year ago.
2) Knit. My mother tried to teach me, but I didn’t (and don’t) see the point.
3) Take a compliment. I will always, always look for a reason why what the person said isn’t true.
4) Just sit. I must be doing something with my hands or reading whenever I am sitting.
5) Not sweating the small stuff. You would have thought infertility would have taught me this lesson time and time again. Not quite.
Five Things I do very well, thank you very much:
1) Show my love. I am very good at letting those I love know just how much. That includes animals.
2) Listen. I am extremely proficient at hearing and listening when others speak.
3) Being an extroverted introvert. I doubt many people would guess that I am about as introverted as one can get. I am that good at putting on an extrovert’s face.
4) Dressing well. I love clothes, accessories and shoes and it is a great joy to contemplate what new outfit I am going to wear on any given day.
5) Blogging. At least, I think so. 🙂