I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I swear. But, my blogging ability seems to have been robbed from me sometime in the middle of the night a few weeks ago. I’ve put up LOST posters, taken out ads, but to no avail. I am beginning to suspect G might have something to do with it. I keep getting emails of dogs showing their bellies. Naughty boy.
Since paragraph formation is not in the cards, you will have to settle with items.
- My symptoms and I have reached a detente. They are allowed to take some time off and as long as they come back, I won’t send out the search party. So far, this has worked out well.
- I have developed an aversion to chicken. And ceaser dressing. Very interesting.
- I still have an aversion to obviously pregnant women.
- The aforementioned symptoms have also worked very well to spark sympathy offerings of household choring from Mr. X. This has yet to extend to laundry, but has involved food delivery.
- I’m finding it very easy to not be tempted at all to share our news with anyone other than those who have already been told.
- Although, it might have come in handy last night at Bunco when the hostess served dessert that for a while there sounded as if it might have salmonella. No worries, though.
- My googling has slowed to a trickle. This is less a sign that I am becoming more confident and more a result that I have googled just about everything I can and now see the same stuff over and over again.
- Next scan is on Wednesday. I’m not freaking out . Yet.
That’s all about I can manage for this evening. Stay classy, blogosphere. Thanks for stopping by.