I am shamelessly stealing this idea from the lovely Sprogblogger. Reading her Days of Grace each day,where she finds five beautiful things to be thankful for no matter what awful shit has hit the fan, is incredibly inspiring. Seeing the positive out of the negative was never one of my strong suits so this exercise is right up my alley. I hope that I’m able to keep up with it each day, but if not, I forgive myself in advance. So, without further ado, here goes.
- New look and name for my blog. The picture on the header? That’s ME. I’m surprisingly relieved that my blog is now more about all of me, rather than one very important part.
- Getting Rex to laugh even though he is El Crankito due to teething. I love me some giggling baby.
- Date night with the hubs. Need I say more?
- Saw The King’s Speech as part of date night. Wonderful movie, very inspiring and also an excellent lesson in how not to raise your children.
- Surprising my dad with a homemade cherry pie.
Onwards and upwards, always.