Ah, up and down day, it was. Here are the highlights.
- Rex has discovered windows and drapes. Fabulous entertainment for at least 15 minutes that leaves the items pretty much in the state that they were when he discovered them. I could not ask for anything more.
- Cherry pie for dessert. The one I made yesterday. And bonus, mom is going to clean up the plate (which is stuck to the pan). Score!
- Listening to the escalating sounds of Mr. X’s panic coming from Rex’s room as Mr. X wrangled him out of his onesie for a bath. Absolute favorite moment? When I responded to his distress call and found Rex had turned over on the changing table, was attempting to crawl off of it while Mr. X was attempting to wipe Rex’s bottom and exclaiming (to Rex), “Don’t clench!”. Laughing almost too hard to assist Mr. X.
- Mr. X assisting in cleaning the house for my inaugural hosting of Mah Jongg tomorrow night. Cleaning husband = awesome.
- Rex had a good afternoon nap which meant I had a good afternoon nap. All hail naps!!!
Onwards and upwards, always.