Hump Day Edition:
- I was terribly indecisive today but once I made my choices, they were awesome. I was also pretty darn productive.
- Got up and walked the pooch before work. We both enjoyed the quiet respite and I didn’t feel nearly as guilty when he gave me sad puppy eyes all morning.
- The sun came out for the first time in what seems like forever. It also made for a gorgeous sunset which I enjoyed on the evening walk with Rex and Mr. X.
- Peppermint Bark from Williams-Sonoma.
- Finally I was able to get shoes for Rex after two thwarted attempts. He is getting to the point where he is pulling up to a stand more often and doing it on slippery surfaces so shoes are the next step.
Onwards and upwards, always.