My first GIST (ha, gist!) Friday edition:
- The Great 2011 Closet Reorganization has begun. OCD does come in handy sometimes. I now have a semi-gorgeous, rainbow-organized closet divided into jackets/sweaters, skirts, pants, long-sleeve tops and short-sleeve tops. Extra bonus? Finding amazing clothes that I had completely forgotten I owned including the suede mini-skirt. I shall be rocking that next week, I do believe.
- Rex gave me the most amazing smile when I visited him during his evening bottle with daddy. I don’t think there is a more beautiful child in the universe.
- He is also now enjoying getting a raspberry on the belly. I’m thrilled because there is honestly not much more in this world that is more entertaining than playing a fine baby belly. The squeals of delight are pretty darn cute, too.
- The Golden Retriever organization that I volunteer for (and from whom we got G) had a pregnant Golden in care and she had her puppies on New Year’s Eve. They posted pictures today and I have to admit that I squeed. Multiple times. OMG PUPPIES!! There are going to be 10 very happy families with puppies soon!
- Wearing comfy flannel PJs with kitty cats that Mr. X gave me several years ago. They’re like wearing a giant hug from him.
Onwards and upwards, always.