- While I couldn’t sleep past 6am due to nasty reflux, I was able to finish reading my book before I had to go in and get Rex.
- Once I went in to get Rex, he cooed and giggled and was just super cute all around.
- I made pancakes for breakfast and they were YUMMY. Enjoyed them with Mr. X listening to Sunday Baroque while Rex snoozed.
- Got to begin choosing items from the menu at daycare for Rex to start trying. I am so excited for him to really start table foods, especially since I don’t have to buy them or prepare them. Yeah, I’m cheap and lazy that way.
- Trying to decide what to do in two days in L.A. with Mr. X for my birthday next month while Rex has good quality time with the grandparents. So far, we have the Getty Museum and Santa Monica Pier. We did Disneyworld a few years ago, so we’ll skip Disneyland this go round. Any other must-see, preferably quirky and off the wall, things? Are the La Brea tar pits worth it?
Onwards and upwards, always.