Crappy weather today, but so much love.
- The Great 2011 Closet Clean Up is complete and I must say, it looks awesome. I even found a sweater that completely forgot I had. It’s like finding free new (to me) clothes.
- Rex is now an official dual citizen. His daddy was born in a country that is part of the Commonwealth but moved to the U.S. when he was a baby. But, it was enough for him to have citizenship which he has passed on to Rex. We got the certificate today and I am thrilled!
- Wonderful, wonderful time with Rex this evening when I was feeding him. It was magical.
- Catching up with friends. Such an important activity, and I’m glad I made time for it.
- Missing Mr. X who is away on business this week, but loving having the remote to myself.
Onwards and upwards, always.