Busy, productive and loooong day.
- I have discovered the best time for grocery shopping: 8:30am on a Thursday. The staff outnumbered the shoppers and it was supremely easy to get everything I needed. Bonus: I saved $23!
- New light fixtures for the outside of the house. Soon, tantalizingly soon, those godawful ca. 1990 brass fixtures will be gone replaced with gorgeous, classic, oiled bronze fixtures. Bonus: I saved $150!
- Took the time to finish the cover for the little table in Rex’s room that we use for nighttime feeding and general bottle putting down. It’s a little wonky, but nothing terrible. Not too bad for something that I did completely without a pattern (or a clue).
- Got ingredients for Slow Cooker Experiment # 2: chicken with pancetta, peas and herbs. Hopefully by the time Mr. X arrives home tomorrow, the house will smell DIVINE.
- Got my haircut and it feels so much better. Hairdresser is on board with my Operation Hair Gro and shaped my mop into a bob in anticipation of longer locks in the future. We’ll see how long I can make it this time (literally and figuratively)
Onwards and upwards, always.