- Had an x-ray done of my sinuses to try to figure out why my right ear has been basically clogged up for 5 years. This was a fancy machine – instead of the usual x-ray machine, this was one of those where you are on the moving table and the ring goes around you. I almost fell asleep.
- Won $4 at Bunco. It was because I had the most losses, but hey, I recouped my $3 and made a buck. Got to catch up with neighbors and shamelessly show off the latest Rex picture on my phone.
- Walked with Rex through the house. He’s getting better and better at knowing to moving his feet, one at a time. Granted, he still does it peg-leg style with no bending at the knee, but it’s still super cute.
- My shoulder is feeling better. It *almost* doesn’t hurt to take a deep breath now.
- Friends just had a new baby (their third) and I wasn’t the least bit jealous. Just very happy for them.
Onwards and upwards, always.