Feeling so much better today, which was great because I was able to take care of Rex … and Mr. X who has managed to get himself the RSV.
- Great follow up appointment with the doctor who marveled at my over achiever who’s lungs were already getting better and whose ears were beginning to clear. He also got lots of love from the nurses.
- Doctor claims she spied tooth number three – one on the top this time!
- Getting to watch Rex push around the laundry basket on the floor while he was on his knees. He did it later with his truck. So neat to see.
- Took Rex with me to get the car washed. It was a lot of fun to narrate the scene of the cars coming out of the wash tunnel and to see the activities. He is so acutely alert and he was just watching everything going on, taking it all in. Extra bonus – clean car!
- I got a nice afternoon nap while Rex took his. It’s taken me a long time to be able to sleep when he sleeps and it is such a wonderful milestone to reach.
Onwards and upwards, always.