Everyone in the household felt better today. Hallelujah.
- It was in the 70s here today. H-E-A-V-E-N. Blue skied, sun-shiny heaven.
- Watching G lay in the sun and being able to tell that he was so blissed out by just laying there. I was blissed out too.
- Making plans for the weekend. Date-night Saturday night, Mah Jongg tournament on Sunday along with pre-birthday celebrations since my real birthday is on an unexciting Wednesday. So looking forward to it all.
- Rex is learning to wave. Absolutely adorable.
- Cleaned up my desk. First time all week, but it’s done.
Onwards and upwards, always.
The temp was in the 70s??? I cannot even tell you how jealous I am! Here on the east coast I’ve been dealing with more snow than any human should ever have to deal with. Ugh.