How is it that it’s almost the end of January already? Anyone?
- Actually sprinted out of bed this morning – although not with great enthusiasm for the day but to get the dog’s water bowl out of Rex’s reach before Rex got there. Mission accomplished and I was up for the day.
- Lovely morning walk with Rex and G. Met lots of neighbors and their dogs and Rex doled out smiles to the ladies like candy. The child is a FLIRT.
- Successfully navigated BRU with Rex and without Mr. X. Saw numerous large bellies and the most I could summon up was a shudder at the thought of what topsy turvy experience was about to come their way. Also managed not to put anything in the basket that wasn’t on the list.
- Wore my new cardigan today and loved how cute it was.
- Date night with Mr. X. We saw The Social Network and it was so good. We had a lovely dinner and good conversation. We needed it.
Onwards and upwards, always.