Vacay is almost done. Boo.
- Exceptional people watching today at such diverse locations as a Walgreens off of Wilshire Blvd. in downtown L.A. and at the Getty Museum. I was particularly impressed by the lady at the Getty wearing the blue velvet suit. Yep. It was a definite What Not To Wear, bless her heart.
- Free breakfast overlooking the harbor. Yum.
- Conquered driving L.A. freeways.
- Managed to find a clinic open on a Saturday for Mr. X to get treatment for his wretched sinus infection. Poor boy.
- Hearing Rex yelling (in a good way) in the background while I was talking to my mom. I miss my little boy!!
Onwards and upwards, always.