Home, sweet, home.
- Greeted by Rex with a huge smile. It felt so good to have him in my arms again and to give him big kisses.
- Running through an airport terminal is a great way to get your day started. Start with printing the wrong itinerary, check in 25 minutes before the flight leaves and let the games begin.
- Huge thumbs up to Southwest for getting my check in bag to my destination with me despite me checking in late.
- In addition to taking care of Rex this weekend, my awesome parents made me dinner tonight, did laundry and cleaned my house. I am not worthy!
- Set up an account on goodreads.com so that I can track online all of the books that I want to read. This is particularly great because I can check it on my phone at the library.
Onwards and upwards, always.