Chilly, chilly, freezing day!
- Rex’s top front tooth has emerged. That is tooth number three and the first one on top. He’s officially a snaggletooth!
- Fabulous beef stew for dinner. So perfect on a cold evening such as this.
- Scratching the pooch under the chin. I just love scratching him under the chin. Probably as much as he loves it.
- Unloading old Rex clothes on my mother in law to take to Rex’s cousin. Good karma all the way around.
- Finished thank you notes for my birthday gifts. I’m so glad my mother made me get into that habit when I was younger.
Onwards and upwards, always.