Here’s what blew my skirt up today:
- Watching Rex eat scrambled eggs at daycare, including the part where he licked the plate. I do not think we’ll have a picky eater on our hands.
- Brought a lot of joy to a lot of people with a small and easy act. Just wonderful.
- Catching up on my favorite shows on DVR. One of the greatest inventions of the modern era.
- Lunch with an old friend from college who was in town.
- Teaching Rex how to give kisses. He’s still at the sloppy kiss stage, but he was laughing so it can’t be all bad.
Onwards and upwards, always.