A gift of a day – warm, sunny and relatively easy.
- I wrote a note to an ex-boyfriend today apologizing for being cruel or mean to him after we broke up. I’ve been taking stock of how I sometimes treated people in the past and I know I could have (and should have) been better to him. Better late than never – I sent it today. Writing the note also gave me an excuse to use my fancy French notecards. Ooh-la-la!
- Rex has had a sock fetish for as long as he has been able to de-sock himself. Today he took it to a new level: crawling while carrying the sock in his mouth. Like the dog. It was so freaking cute that I immediately got a video of it and posted it on Facebook. I have become that person.
- Finally made good on two promises!
- Spring is springing! Spring training has begun, festival season is kicking off and I spy buds on the trees.
- Managed to get my library books back to the library on the day they were due. I hate late fees.
Onwards and upwards, always.