Spent the day at home with Rex since he had a fever yesterday and is banned from daycare for 24 hours. We had a good time.
- I had a great time taking pictures of Rex eating his breakfast (and then his bowl):
- Mr. X returned from his business trip – second in two weeks. He’s now home for three weeks!! I missed him so much.
- Rex made me laugh when I was trying to get the cap off of his bottle before sitting down with him. He yanked the bottle out of my hands and stuck it in his mouth. The boy LOVES his bottle and he is strong. There is reason why it took three NICU nurses to hold him down when he was in there at 48hours old.
- Recognizing how lucky, lucky, lucky we are that Rex is so healthy (chronic ear infections not withstanding).
- Beautiful afternoon for a walk with Rex, Mr. X and G. We met lots of neighbors and enjoyed catching up with them.
Onwards and upwards, always.