Good day, it was. Good freaking day.
- Pedicures. First one of the season and it was so incredibly wonderful, I don’t think I could even describe it. My toes are gorgeous and my mind is at rest. And, for an eye opening discussion, talk to a pedicurist about life with the feet. Very interesting, in a Dirtiest Jobs in America kind of way.
- Excellent upper arm workout this evening throwing Rex up in the air. Don’t worry, at 25lbs I wasn’t able to give him much of a lift, but it was enough for him to scream in paroxysms of joy.
- My parents had a fabulous time with Rex last night and went on and on this morning about how fun he is. He is also apparently getting quite adept at climbing up their stairs. I am once again thankful we live in a single story house. He can climb stairs at grandma and grandpa’s house to his heart’s content and they get to deal with getting him down again.
- Malbec wine from Argentina. Uber smooth and all around awesome.
- Kitty is kneading my tummy and it feels really good. How can you say no to this face?