- I was drawing Rex’s bath this evening while Mr. X got him nekkid (that is the technical term). All of a sudden, I heard a yell from the bedroom and Mr. X declared a Code Brown!! I ran to his aid with the box of wipes and we managed to get Rex’s bottom completely clean but not before Rex had managed to swipe a wipe from the box and giggle with delight. Mr. X then delivered him to the bath holding him under his armits, little Rex legs kicking and a look of absolute delight on his face, grasping his wipe. Oh, the joy of this child!
- G met a new doggie in the neighborhood (Henry) and they proceeded to play with each other, as much as two dogs can play with each other on their respective leashes. I was engrossed making sure G didn’t do anything untoward and all of a sudden, I heard Rex laugh and laugh at the spectacle.
- Mardi Gras time! I may not be in New Orleans, but my King Cake from Haydel’s arrived on time and with plenty of sugar. Mmmmm.
- Mr. X and I are about to have a Very Special Evening watching the last episode of Battlestar Galatica. We started the series before I was even pregnant with Rex and now we’re almost at the end. Sniff!
- Raul Julia, what a wonderful actor he was!
Onwards and upwards, always.