- Mr. X allowed me to sleep in this morning until 8am. However, from 7am onwards, I was serenaded with Rex singing and laughing. It was fabulous listening to him interacting with Mr. X while I got to snuggle in the warm bed.
- We ordered Rex’s birthday cake today!!! We went to the fancy schmancy bakery and ordered a shamrock cake for our little St. Patrick. Well, the cake is actually for us but we got him a cupcake to dig into and get intertwined with his luscious blonde locks.
- Date night with Mr. X! We went and saw Cedar Rapids. It was awesome.
- Mr. X and I have become a well oiled machine when it comes to taking care of Rex. It is a thing of beauty.
- Finally got back to the library. I’ve been bereft of good reading for a while so I am looking forward to the promise of a good book!
Onwards and upwards, always.