Lots of laughter today. It felt good.
- Rex has discovered rocks, specifically the river rocks in the garden off of our patio. He loves to crawl with one in his hand or just bang it on the ground. Should he leave his rock somewhere, and begin to crawl away, he will stop, turn around and look for his rock. Once the rock is safely back within his grasp, he continues on his errand. Until he finds something else more interesting.
- Rex was on giggle overload this morning when I went to get him out of his crib. He seems to be laughing more and more these days. It is a wonderful sound.
- Mr. X and I have hit on a basic plan for transitioning Rex from his evening bottle to simply having dinner with us. I’m excited about the meals that I get to make for all three of us to share. The blessed crockpot will get much use!
- I am very much enjoying the book I got from the library. It seems like it’s been a while since I read a good ook.
- My dad made quite easily the best crab cakes EVER this evening.
Onwards and upwards, always.