- Mr. X is home! Rex was so thrilled to see him as was I. We both missed daddy.
- Mr. X got home in time for us to attend the class at the daycare center on Rex’s upcoming transition from the infant to the toddler room. I’m so glad that we took the time to attend it. We got a lot of great information about when Rex would be ready to transition, how they would go about doing the transition and the new things that he would start to do in the toddler room. I was reminded again of how incredibly fortunate we are to have such an amazing facility to send Rex to.
- Rex was tired enough this evening to actually sit in my lap while we read a book together. Normally he would be crawling all over me and around. It was nice to have him sit with me so I could just take in his sweet smell.
- Spring keeps springing. Last year when spring was in full swing, we were too busy taking care of newborn Rex to be able to get out and enjoy it. This year, though, we spend as much time outside with Rex as possible. He loves being outside and we can find so many things for him to do out there. I’m thrilled to be able to enjoy the season in its fullest this year.
- We might hit the Coach store tomorrow. Mama’s got a 25% off coupon and deserves a nice present for making it through the gauntlet that is the first year of baby.
Onwards and upwards, always.