- I got to sleep for 10 HOURS STRAIGHT last night. I am not bragging, I am celebrating. I was on early wake up duty all week because Mr. X was out of town and by Friday I was just dragging. It was so nice to have him home and on Rex duty in the morning. Rex, bless his heart, also helped out by sleeping in until 7:15.
- Lovely mid-day spent at the outdoor mall with Rex, Mr. X and my dad. My three favorite men!
- Of course, this trip was to check out the Coach store where I picked up this beauty of a new wallet. I love a 25% off coupon!
- We finished Battlestar Galactica this evening. Good ending, but sad.
- Watching Rex “walk” his stroller around the house today. My boy is growing up!
Onwards and upwards, always.