Rex’s birthday party day!
- I can’t decide what was more hysterical about Rex’s birthday party: the dog drinking my margarita out of the glass or the fact that Rex had two green poops within 15 minutes of each other. But, everyone had a good time, had good margaritas and enjoyed themselves and the kid took in a major HAUL. Lots and lots of toys!
- Doorbell, gate and towel bar in the bathroom have been fixed thanks to my father-in-law. All hail handy people!
- Rex’s birthday cake was super yummy. Tomorrow we might even give him some.
- Had a lovely lunch with Mr. X and Rex during which not one but two grandmas came up to praise Rex for his adorable good looks and blonde curls. They could not keep their granny hands off of him!
- Rex is feeling soooooooooo much better than he was yesterday. Happy Rex makes for happy parents.
Onwards and upwards, always.