Sorry to have skipped last night. It was the Big Love finale, I was tired from hosting guests over the weekend and I just wasn’t in the mood. But, I’m back!
- I could not stop giving Rex kisses tonight while he was having his evening bottle. Maybe it was because he snuggled under my chin or maybe it was because I just love to hold him, feel his solid (and I mean solid) weight in my arms and listen to him contentedly drink away on his bottle. I love this child more than I could have ever thought possible.
- I think I made someone’s day today. That makes me incredibly happy.
- Looking forward to my mom coming over for dinner tomorrow night. It’ll be just the two of us since Mr. X is out of town and my dad is taking a brief trip overseas. We’ll have a good time.
- Mr. X is out of town, but told me this evening that he loved listening to my voice. What a wonderful guy!
- I realized today how happy I am. There’s nothing really left to say.
Onwards and upwards, always.