Oh, my, today I turned 35. Close inspection yields a few gray hairs, no major aches or pains and more love in my life than I could have ever imagined.
- Having lots of people wish me Happy Birthday today – via Facebook, on the phone, and in person. It was just fabulous! And, many of them were kind enough to remember that I’m really 28.
- Parents brought over dinner and cooked it. Awesome!
- Got to experience the joy of rolling blackouts for the first time since 1994 in Maryland. This time, at least, the power came back on pretty quickly and there were lots of animals in the house to keep me warm.
- California dreaming commencing in less than 12 hours.
- Hung up the coat rack that used to be in my room when I was in kid in Rex’s room. It now holds his little jackets and it is so cute.
Onwards and upwards, always.