Sooooo tired, but in the I had a full day kind of way.
- Rex was home with me today as he was a sick kiddo. Took him to the doctor’s office and saw a new (to us) pediatrician who diagnosed him with the trifecta of RSV, double ear infection and wheezing. Despite all of this, my little guy gave me smiles and giggles. All I wanted to do today was take care of him and make him feel better. I finally felt like I was his mom and that my job was to make whatever was causing him pain or discomfort to go away. The day just flew – he went with me on errands and we had some great play time. I got to see him pull up on his stroller and start to push it and heard him say “Go, go, go, go.” This was such a huge success for me and I am so proud!
- I have hit 100 subscribers on Google Reader!! Whoever you are, thanks for signing up!
- Lots of wonderful comments on Facebook sending good virtual hugs and kisses to Rex to get better.
- Rex actually was content to just sit in my lap in the waiting room at the doctor’s office while watching people and the train that goes around on a track up in the ceiling. I loved snuggling with him.
- Very excited about the book I picked up at the library today. I feel like I’ve been in such a book rut. Hopefully this one will live up to the hype.
Onwards and upwards, always.